If you are building a new house or if you want to connect onto the mains sewer and do away with
your cesspit…we can help.

We can come and advise you on the best way forward and point you in the right direction to get
your connection made.

You will need to get licences from the Water company (104 & 106 agreement) we can help you with
these and in some cases complete the applications on you behalf or put you in touch with an
Engineer who can do this for you.

A license from the local Authority will also be needed if the connection is in the Carriageway.

All work needs to be carried out under the Sewer Adoption 7th Edition http://sfa.wrcplc.co.uk